I also have my FIRST FOLLOWER! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Isn't that exciting! This gives me the oemph I needed to still use this space for a creative outlet and just push on pushing on!
I also have my top 5 New Years Resolutions to share and maybe if I put it out there, the universe will conspire to bring it about! FOR SURE! Here is the list:
- I will conquor my Nikon and move away from Auto
- I need to drop some/a lot of weight and I'll check in weekly on my progress (only if its good!)
- I will forward plan family vacations and not wait till the last moment and untill every place under the sun is FULLY BOOKED! Can I get an AMEN anybody?
- I will consume/spend less (including scrapbook supplies)
- I need to get more physical ... physical ... I wanna get physical ... physical ... Rheumatoid arthritis will not get me down.
I hope your year started off well. Tiffany is starting Grade 4 on 19 January, so then life will pretty much start falling into a comfortable routine again with summer sport, horseriding, violin, Kumon and church activities.
Speaking of horseriding, here is a pic of Tiffany today at her first lesson in 2011 as part of a group. Up till Dec last year she received 1-on-1 coaching. She was very nervous before the time but did very well. Still needs to work on the cantering, but it will come.