Monday, March 8, 2010

Hallo Kitty Party Invites

Hi there people in blogland
Over the week-end my daughter Tiffany and I started making the invitations for her 9th birthday which is on 27 March. She's decided on a Hello Kitty themed party and lucky for me, my HK Cricut cartridge arrived just two week before this BIG decision regarding a party theme. At the moment our guest lists is already at 16 little divas to descend on us on 27 March. I am thinking of including a Hello Kitty craft, so if anybody out there has any ideas - they will be welcomed. Nine year olds gets 'bored' easily so I need to fill three hours constructively. Since we live in the Western Cape, weather is a big factor as it is very unpredictable. Right now we're experiencing a heat wave of up to 40 degrees C over a few days, but come the 27th, it might just rain, so the pool is then out of the question - as you can pretty much keep them in the water for three hours strait, with a bit of snacks thrown in her and there.
I am certainly very pleased about how the invitations came out. I'm also planning a banner for her name with 2 Kitty's on each sides and them I have already cut out - so they are ready for the banner.
I hope you enjoy looking at my Kitty's as much as I do.
PS: One day I will get it right ... beatiful bright photos!! Bought a Nikon D3000, but just can't get it right.
Love







Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment