Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hi there
I have not been blogging because I have been busy with a mini album, which turned out to be a mini big album and its got my number. I wanted to leave it to get on with other stuff, but it won't let me out of its grip! So, I've been battling ... but I have some time off work over the next few days, so hopefully that will work out for me.
My mom took ill during a seniors outing of her church and I had to fetch her in Franschoek. She is resting now, and I trust God that she will be better soon.
As I was driving through Franschoek I was so filled with gratitude for the priveledge of staying in such a beautiful city, with a rich history and heritage. The wine farms this time of the year looks stunning!! So although the drive was worrying as I fetched my sick mom, there was still some beauty to behold.
Keep well everybody, hope you all have a wonderful week-end and find lots of time to scrap
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment