Sunday, October 17, 2010

Travel mini scrapbook

Hi divas
I took a class by a lovely lady, Tanya, at The Scrapbook in High Street, Durbanville. It was a little wooden box that we decorated with school themed paper with a mini album inside. I love school themed projects and really enjoyed the versatility of application of this little box. So the next day I immediately started searching around for these wooden blanks.
I have subsequently made two more (2 of which are school themed and the 3rd with a travel theme). I need to go back to get more since I want to also do a Christmas one.
This is the top view of the box. I used paper from a Travel Stack by DCWV. I love their paper stacks. I think I have 12 or fifteen of these stacks (different themes).


This is a front view.


This is the inside view plus the little mini for photo's and journalling


I really hope that the recipient of this will like it - it was made with great enthusiasm and straight from the heart. Its meant to go to my daughters drummy teacher who is leaving Curro to persue teaching in Dubai.
Off to Johannesburg tomorrow as one of my staff members was nominated as a Workplace Hero. Tomorrow sees the gala luncheon at our Sandton offices, so its going to be an early start on the red eye from CT to Jhb. I'll be back tomorrow evening, landing at 19H10. Yes ... it promises to be a long day!
Laters
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment